November 29, 2022
Support Friends of Gwinnett Seniors, a local 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that has been striving to meet Gwinnett seniors’ needs throughout our communities since 1999. In the past
23 years, Friends of Gwinnett Seniors has given more than $1.5 million to help our seniors. Your giving generosity can make a difference in the following ways.
• $1,500+ will help to share the cost of a new roof with our collaborative partners.
• $1,200 will cover most material costs for a needed ramp or critical tree services.
• $1,000 will allow for serious plumbing repair for leaks.
• $650 will insure that a homeless senior will have temporary lodging for at least a week.
• $500 will allow for electrical or HVAC licensed professionals to correct issues.
• $250 will assist with overdue utility bills in the face of service termination.
• $100 will pay for senior prescriptions when deductibles have not been met.
• $50 can contribute to the greatest senior need or provide senior transportation.
• $ Other amount can make a difference in a senior’s life.
All contributions are tax-deductible. Friends of Gwinnett Seniors is a volunteer-governed nonprofit organization. 96%+ of all donations go to meet the needs of the end recipients or designated programs.
Be on the lookout in the near future for GIVING TUESDAY donation information. Please visit:
Leave a Comment