Beginning in 2021, Friends of Gwinnett Seniors will be awarding grants twice a year to non-profit organizations or community based organizations serving seniors (age 55+) in Gwinnett county. Organizations are eligible and can submit a grant application in the 1st or 3rd quarter of the year if they support seniors in the following areas:
- Combating food insecurity
- Supporting access to medical transportation
- Providing emergency assistance
- Promoting personal safety and well-being
- Collaborating on home repairs and modifications
Click here for further details and links to the grant applications and instructions.