When making a donation, can we specify where it goes?
Absolutely!  Make a note on your check of how you would like your funds designated.

In addition to sending a cash donation, can I help in other ways?
Friends can always use help with fundraising events.  Please contact us at admin@friendsofgwinnettseniors.org.

Are donations tax deductible?
Yes.  Friends is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.